[MD] The need for quality

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 02:16:03 PDT 2017

Hi Dan,...all.

I took a sneak peak diagonal reading preview on Cloud Atlas yesterday,and i
have to agree with you that we will have much to discuss about it , if you
like.
It is too early for me to formulate a solid  judgement about the book,but
the bulk of what i read so far is of very high literary quality.
The letters from Zedelgem instances are absolute top level, and very
complex in their carefully constructed build-up.I have my doubts on the
sixth story as i did not found its concluding meanig yet,but i will dig in
further.
The fifth story is a non-event.Counting sheeps.Nothing else.

But the 'Zedelghem 'entity, as for locality,caracters and embedded
history;.....
wow! Stuff to study for quite some time.Learnig grounds for the writers of
tomorrow.

As i was thinking about your questions about purpose and goal, a book on
the shelf here is a biography about Harry Mulish named 'Zijn Eigen Land' or
translated, 'His Own Country' I have no knowledge of a translated form in
English, but it will probably exist as Mulish is one of the greatest
,nearly everything he wrote was translated or is in the proces.
The book is a chronicle of his notes that he left in his office when he
died.

There are several things in it that i like to offer along with the
discussing of
Cloud Atlas.btw Andrew, the phrase "Is this guy fired yet" would be a good
booktitle.Or a chapter.If i'm back from Turkey we will have a rewind of
that.

Adrie

--
parser