[MD] Impossible memory

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:16:08 PDT 2017

Thanks , Dan,I will try to read it this evening. The other book arrived at
the central library here, and probably it will arrive in the library here
tomorrow.
They have nice services here, it is even possible to order very old and rare
books and archives that reside in some universities here,but are the
property of the central library.So we have acces to very rare books;have to
read it there if so,no problem.

Adrie

--
parser