[MD] The need for quality

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 01:18:12 PDT 2017

Can we still be surprised and feel awe when we discover a bird's nest in
the
shrubs or a frog in the polder?,we should be!,....many people loose this
ability early in life.We can ask ourselves,...
Did the emotional/intellectual adaptive filter close too early for them,and
did the pattern dissolve itself to give way for other patterns to
emerge?......,

Sometimes a bit strange that i will take a philosopher stance to stop
thinking about these things, and go back to expiriencing again, as if
everything is anew every day.

Adrie

--
parser