[MD] The need for quality

Andrew Chu andrew.chu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:48:07 PDT 2017

Maybe one way to spread quality is to imbue it in what we do?

Spend our precious hours finding those things that we uniquely connect with and venture into that quality connection.

Has anyone watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi?  That’s quality if I ever saw it.  It’s as if a low thunderous roar of quality was building over the last 70 years of his life and once it crested it left a lasting impression across the world.

We need more of that.  It could be anything, sushi, soccer, singing, strawberry jam.  The paradox of our time is that we have so many ways to express our quality and so little quality to express.

That needs to change.