[MD] The need for quality

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:11:11 PDT 2017

Hi , Dan,all..

Money and work are mountains we all have to climb, there would be no decent
or valid point to make, when at the same time trying to avoid to climb and
willing to be at the summit in the same framing.
I like the word 'framing'.
It is never only the money or the work that is framing us in the job or in
our lives,the frame contains lots of components that are even so determinant
for our existence...,
Social patterns.Geografical patterns.Political patterns.'Mother the Wife'.
Distances.Oceans .
I need no fantasy or bright brain to know that i'll have commitments other
than work and money related.It makes a very big difference for me , now that
i'm retired.The frame itself becomes lesser important.But it is never
absent.

Reviewing what you and Wes wrote, i can say that some possibilities
are very easyly overlooked.It comes along with the  the frame to do so.
The mechanisms are repeated. If one American buys tannerite to blow up
some rodents ,other fellow Americans will follow his example and blow up
some pigeons with tannerite.But of course this is a simplified example to
point to something.Do not buy tannerite.Do not blow up rodents,youtube is
full of it.......

There are ways to step out of the frame that is yours and is framing you
where you are,without the need to leave it.Start writing. Keep on
writing,and start travelling the world around with some magic stroke's on
your keyboard
It does not have to be non-fiction.Fiction is allowed.
Allocate your soul at the helm of your computer and write about the events
you see,the toughts you have,...........The list is endless.

Sorry for this short reading and write back to you Dan, but i was in the
Hospital this week for epidural injections in my neck and spinal cord.
Had to take it real easy.Still a very numb feeling in my arms and thumbs
and shoulders.Very numb and very annoying.
The Cloud Atlas book arrived today.I can start reading it, maybe i will
take it with me to Turkey next week,i have a 10 day's holliday.I go to
Bodrum.
Look around in Erdoganistan...(pun), That will give me some time to read.

Welcome Andrew and Wes, btw.Feel free to interact anyway.
And no, English is not my language.I'm a Belgian.

Adrie

--
parser