[MD] The need for quality

WES STEWART wesstt at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 25 21:09:35 PDT 2017

Hello Dan;

Agreed if someone asked me about knowledge about how to within 2 minutes build a partial eclipse viewer with what you have in a car?
I would be their man. If someone asked what is it like to view an actual eclipse, Dan Glover is the only one to have actual experience
of that event in our group so respond to him.