[MD] Should rudeness effect intellectual quality?

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 22 07:34:12 PST 2017

Tuk brought up a question that deserves an explanation, I think he got his answer to his question already but perhaps to him and a few others there is the need for clarification.

The most moral intellectual values concern the good of society.

Therefore all explanation is a social function
It is Rhetorical.

Tuk failed to consider this because it was not what he valued when he read Pirsigs work he fell to confirmation bias or
value Rigidity a tendency or inclination,
A personality trait. Mainly of an egotist someone who refuses to be
Reasoned with and devalues others
As moral equals.

He thought he could teach us all a lesson by forcing conflict to make his point. That logic is not rhetorical and should be accepted truth regardless of rhetorical skill and if not why not?

I think he found that acting like an asshole is not very effective in the communication of ideas no matter how good that idea may be.

Sent from my iPhone