[MD] cloud atlas.

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 02:24:27 PDT 2017

Hi , Dan, All...

I did not read much for this week. Came across a story in the book about
Mulish's life, as letters from and to his mother were found in his
dairies,telling to him , after she left Harry's father for the third time,
that she was leaving for
Amerika, destined for San Fransico.After some time there, and cleaning jobs
she wrote Harry a letter that she met with henry Miller in Big Sur,to sleep
there and do the dishes together; clearly a eufemism to something else,
given the content of Tropic of Capricorn.
Strange how some issue's come around again.Like Big Sur.

Oh , I wrote to inform you that Dan Browns new book will go on the market
here upcoming tuesday , and the title is a surprise!!, =not given to the
audience until then.Probably 'Origin' or 'source',....in Europe.

Rumour has it that Brussels is embedded.Rumours!

Adrie

--
parser