[MD] The need for quality

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 01:57:43 PDT 2017

Hi , Wes.

Khalil was not executed.The point he mentioned was the point you nailed to
the barngate.Its not imaginairy if others also come up with the same
insight.
I do not think that Mr Buchanan's response to Khalil's posting was an
execution in any way.Quite the opposite.David was very helpfull to explain
that the moq is approachable without the need for a creator,without the
need for the gospel.....,but he did not shred the point that was made.The
proposals
he made were to make us understand that the Moq and the novell it contains
are not the same.Nor are they reality.They are proposals and models.

The remark you and Khalil are talking about locates itself in the
novelle-part
of the book,and is not  embedded in the philosophical  issue's of the
book,it is not stand-alone due to be part of the interfering third person
narrator speaking along the two story's either.....It adds complexity by
the literairy swirls and philosophical vortexes it induces.The explanatory
powers of
Pirsig's pen is truly amazing.
Very fast Khalil knew he stepped on a minefield of theistic whirling and
content.That seemed to be implied.In the novelle at least.The Moq takes
another stance.

i'm impressed that you found this point, this lead-in;but my warning was
not baseless or ungrounded as you can see.It was intended to make you
carefull, make you drive responsibel.

As an aside;i'v noticed the 'ca',in your mail adress, so apparently you are
a Canadian?, if so you can deal with it if some of my words have a French
look and feel , like say'novelle' as i have to write novell.Probably you
are bilingual?, ....

Anyway. i'm not an expert.Only Pirsig himself is an expert about his work.

Adrie

--
parser