[MD] The need for quality

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 9 10:23:21 PDT 2017

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 7, 2017, at 11:35 AM, Andrew Chu <andrew.chu at gmail.com> wrote:

Ron interjects:
Hello Wes,Dan, All,
I've been following the thread off and on and I was curious about how Wes defined the term "SYSTEM".
 In system theory it is defined as
an entity with interrelated and interdependent parts; it is defined by its boundaries and it is more than the sum of its parts (subsystem).
Positive growth and adaptation of a system depend upon how well the system is adjusted with its environment, and systems often exist to accomplish a common purpose (a work function) that also aids in the maintenance of the system or the operations may result in system failure.
With the goal being isotelesis.
the intelligent direction of effort toward the achievement of an end.