[MD] The need for quality

WES STEWART wesstt at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 24 00:32:15 PDT 2017

Hello Dan;

I agree with 95% of what you have written.
Perfection is a process that is undergoing continuous improvement.
It is not a static state or end game. Just because we believe we have achieved end game status does not give us reason can to fall asleep.

Perfection is a movement towards continuous improvement, its endless in all four areas of MOQ.
There are no breaks, its endless, its progression is towards infinity.