[MD] cloud atlas.

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 04:05:16 PDT 2017

Hi , Dan, All.....
Well i'm done reading the book entirely, and i must admit that Mitchell is
a great author.I love the book all the way.In fact it is good enough to
read more of him.
I think i will read Thousand autumns of Jacob De Zoet also, and i think The
caracter you mentioned earlier in the thread about the doctor who mistreats
him; in fact should be this Boerhaave the famous doctor?, the Boerhaave
that appears in Cloud atlas is in this sense a reincarnation of the
Boerhaave in
Thousand Autumns,.... nice,the guy has his caracters in the fingers.
Boerhaave is a common name here.(btw)
I think the famous doctor is to be found on wiki,for his story.

I was occupied some days now, because my daughter had her knee replaced
and a very good friend of us  died a week ago.We attended his funeral
yesterday.We took a vacation in Rome a year ago with him.He was Italian,and
knowed every place in Rome.He showed us a pub next to villa
Borghese, were Al Pacino sometimes comes to have a martini.Nice place ,al
his picures on the wall there.The closest i can come to the godfather.

I also downloaded Cloud Atles as movie, on my box, but i think its not a
very good film, The script avoids all the real locations,like Bruges, and
the letters
from Zedelghem are left in the shadows,... pff. nope.
I also finished Inferno.
On the afterword Dan Brown thanks his Turkish historians for the storylines.
I also found out that Mitchel as well for Thousend Autumns as for Cloud,
lived in Holland for six months, and lived some time in Belgium also.

The coming days i will also finish the Harry Mulish homily-- so , up for
Autumns and Dejima.

Adrie

--
parser