[MD] The need for quality

WES STEWART wesstt at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 25 00:11:37 PDT 2017

Hello Ardie;

It does not matter that Dan had the opportunity to work with Pirsig himself.
I am aware aware of that also. But tell me why, that Horse had told me this group was dead?

Does Dan have anything to learn? If he does not have anything to learn,
I suggest he fly to Japan and have a brief conversation with Jiro.

If I had the money or time I would; want to meet Jiro.