[MD] cloud atlas.

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:25:13 PDT 2017

Hi Adrie,

I believe if memory serves the doctor in question in Cloud Atlas is
Dr. Goose, which is most likely a nom de guerre for Dr. Marinus of The
Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet. At least in my opinion. If so, he
isn't exactly a reincarnation. I will leave that for you to decipher.

I haven't seen the Cloud Atlas movie. Seems the book would be a
difficult one to translate to film.

My condolences on the death of your friend. And best wishes for your
daughter's full recovery.

Oh. I think I am up to chapter 61 in Dan Brown's Inferno. I will keep
you updated as to my progress.

Thanks, Adrie!

Dan

--