[MD] Cover Art Help Needed

list list at bartneck.de
Thu Nov 22 16:00:18 PST 2018

Hello,

I am making some progress in collecting all the cover art of Robert’s books and I compiled them here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106053817@N08/collections/72157703832289344/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/106053817@N08/collections/72157703832289344/>

There are still some books that have escaped my reach and I was hoping that maybe one of you has access to them. In that case, I would be utmost grateful if you could scan the cover, copyright page and first page of the text for me. I can assist you with all the scan settings.

Could you maybe also check if my list is correct and whether I am still missing other editions? Here are the ones that I am aware of that I am missing:

Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance
10th Anniversary Edition (they share the same isbn)
Year: 1984, Publisher: William Morrow and Company, ISBN(Hardcover): 9780688032074
Year: 1984, Publisher: William Morrow and Company, ISBN(Paberpack): 9780688032074

Year: unknown, Publisher: Bantam, ISBN(Paberpack): 9780553103106

Lila - an inquiry into morals