[MD] questions about cover art

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:11:42 PDT 2018

In Buddhist symbolism the lotus is symbolic of purity of the body, speech, and mind as while rooted in the mud, its flowers blossom on long stalks as if floating above the muddy waters of attachment and desire. It is also symbolic of detachment as drops of water easily slide off its petals.

Sent from my iPhone