[MF] What are people?

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 02:26:48 PST 2005

Yes Marty, "living a life of Quality IS a spiritual path"...for many people.

  I would like to return to a question I included in my response to Daniel Doss.

  Given that "man is always the measure of all things" (Lila, page 325), what
  is man?

  The question needs cleaning up and this should probably be a new thread.

  So, with respect to "living a life of Quality" and within the context of the
  Metaphysics of Quality as layed out in ZMM and Lila:

  What are people apart from their relationships with other people?

  Kevin Perez