[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Muzikhed at aol.com Muzikhed at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 19:46:01 PST 2005

Hello Horse, and others...
Just want to check in & introduce myself briefly- I'm new to the MD/MF
system.  I just found Anthony McWatt's website this summer. I've  re-read Lila &
ZMM & I'm reading Anthony's MOQ Textbook  and other essays on the MOQ, but my
reading backlog is still  large. I'd like to look in (whatever format) for a
while & I'll join in  if I feel I'm up to speed & can contribute.   My education
is  Engineering/Mechanics. My career: Automotive chain systems: theoretical
analysis, design, and dynamic simulation.

I appreciate the opportunities you are providing for MOQ discussion.   Just
so everyone knows where I'm coming from: My initial position is that I  believe
I understand the MOQ, and I believe it is correct - the best model  of
reality.   I hope to test & strengthen my understanding of  the MOQ by examining
various topics in its light.

Ted Cole