[MF] MoQ and theism

Sam Norton elizaphanian at kohath.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 05:43:00 PST 2005

Hi,

Bit reluctant to run through these hoops again. But a coupl'a things:

Ant wrote: "Pirsig has recently noted to me that these (private) annotations
weren't written with as much care as his other writings that were originally
produced for publication. I'd therefore be very careful in how "definitive" you
take each comment..." (July 05)

Second - you need to get clear on what is meant by 'theism', ie what it is that
Pirsig is rejecting with the MoQ, and what it is that may or may not be claimed
by, eg, Christianity.

Sam