[MF] Up and Running (with fingers crossed)

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Wed Nov 2 17:44:18 PST 2005

Hi Folks

Sorry for the slight delay - there were a couple of major glitches with
the configuration of the list and one or two other teething troubles
which took a while for me to figure out.

You should all have been subscribed now - I'll send another post out on
the old list tomorrow to see if there are any stragglers.
You should also receive a subscribe notification from the list admin
process with some information about your subscription.

There won't be a Call For Topics as myself, Rick and Sam were having a
discussion about what to do about the moq.org lists in general as
moq_focus has been a bit dead recently and moq_discuss is a bit too
diverse in some ways. So we thought that this month we could have a
discussion about the way forward for MoQ discussion lists. The subject
will be unmoderated so there'll be no annoying long wait while a
moderator reads and passes posts through.

I'll leave it there for the moment as there's still a couple of things I
need to check. I'll post again tomorrow with some more details.

Bye for now

Horse