[MF] Testing Testing

Dario Savella dario_moq at growingman.com
Thu Nov 3 07:04:47 PST 2005

Hi Sam,

your idea is quite structured and exaustive.
I wonder thought how much of the debate in each list will be about the
topics and how about if each posting is within the boundaries of the
specific list.
I imagine people giving a metaphysical answer to a pilitical question
raised in the religious list.

I am for the KISS method.

Dario

BTW, I unsuscribed from MD because I couldn't cope with the amount of
stuff to read. Maybe it's just me.