[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Erin macavity11 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 06:42:37 PST 2005

This idea appealed to me the most so far. I think at
first I thought how it would bring some organization
and with that organization more focus, which was the
purpose of this forum. Wim said that if two groups
don't work he doesn't think 5 will.. I don't really
think of it as 5 groups (since many people will be
participating in multiple or all of the groups).  I
think of it as more of as 5 major threads.  I think
actually just having two groups is more likely to have
the same progression of focus/discuss....I think it
will bring more focus but just not sure enough.
I also like this idea because if you are partial to
just two groups; one for ideas of expanding/exploring
MOQ and one group for critiquing MOQ then you could
just sign up for 2nd and 3rd forum mentioned below.

Erin