[MF] Testing Testing

Magnus Berg McMagnus at home.se
Fri Nov 4 07:46:10 PST 2005

Hi

Me too actually (except for the jamming of the inbox part, a few rulse takes
care of that), but I guess some may disagree, mostly those with a clock on their
internet connection. The big advantage of a mailing list is that you can write
the posts offline. This is not necessarily the case with a forum on a web page.
A forum page also requires more bandwidth, browsing back and forth, graphics
etc. etc.

But perhaps there's no need to choose, perhaps we can have both? Horse?

	Magnus