[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Maggie Hettinger mhettinger at mac.com
Mon Nov 7 03:48:50 PST 2005

Sam and all,

You're right. I'd be interested in following 'MoQ from a Christian
perspective, if we started fresh. Haven't been able to get my head
around all the discussions.
pax,
maggie

On Nov 7, 2005, at 5:41 AM, Sam Norton wrote:

Hi,

This seems about right:

an MD list as at present;
MF replaced by several 'themed' streams - and we now have the
flexibility for
people to choose which and how much to subscribe to, and how it might be
received.

By the way, thinking about the different 'streams', I'd quite like to
have a
distinct 'MoQ from a Christian perspective' stream - distinct from a
'MoQ and
mythology/religion' stream - but perhaps that's selfish (although
presumably
anyone can start up a thread appealing to their own interests, and
then it'll be
a question of 'survival of the fittest' - appropriately evolutionary
for the
MoQ?) I just think there is an awful lot of material that could be
fruitfully
considered, and separating it out from the general mysticism/Campbell/
New Age
stuff would stop it from being drowned at birth.

Any thoughts? (Maggie?)

Sam

http://elizaphanian.blogspot.com/