[MF] reality: interactions or quality?

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 03:34:35 PST 2006

Marsha, Ted,

I see your point.  But the basic question is still valid.  Whether the
Metaphysics is THE answer or AN answer to the question "what is
quality?" is beside the point I was making.

According to its own criteria for what qualifies as being real, is the
Metaphysics of Quality real?  Does it exist?

As a static pattern of intellectual quality the Metaphysics of Quality is
not much different than any of a thousand other ideas.  What makes it
unique is its claim to have an explanation for ultimate reality.  It says
Quality is the source of all things.

If the Metaphysics of Quality is real, if it exists and if what it claims is
true is true then, because it speaks of the source of all things, it should
be recognized for what it claims it is, an answer...the answer to the
question, "what is quality?"

And I see that a few people do recognize the MOQ but that most people
don't.  And I wonder why?

I wonder what the failure to recognize the Metaphysics of Quality says
about the quality of the Metaphysics of Quality.

Kevin