[MF] reality: interactions or quality?

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 18:58:27 PST 2006

Marsha,

You asked, "Define the smell of a fish?"

Good question!  There's nothing quite like fish odor.

I'd say the definition is pretty straight forward for people who know what a
fish is.  I suspect they'd say something like the smell of a fish is how a
fish smells.

And I'd say the question is meaningless for people who don't know what
a fish is.  It would be like saying, "Define the smell of usampdgfwz."

If we ask people who know what the Metaphysics of Quality is to tell us
whether or not the Metaphysics of Quality is valuable, should we expect
everyone to give us the same answer?

What does this say about the Metaphysics of Quality?  And what does
this say about the MOQ's fundamental premise that Quality is the
source of all things?

Is the MOQ whatever you like it to be or is there something absolute
about it?

Kevin