[MF] reality: interactions or quality?

Ted Greer tedgreer at mac.com
Sun Feb 26 09:31:03 PST 2006

I started reading this list with the expectation that it would be
about quality.
It mostly isn't. There are a few who seem to have not only read
Pirsig, but have some understanding of what they read. In my opinion,
you few are wasting your time, the discussion is dominated by people
with an agenda. The seem to want Pirsig books to support their faith
or something similar.
I ain't got time or interest to support your needs here. I hope you
all are at least enjoying yourselves, I'm going to find something
interesting and meaningful to spend this time on.

TedG