[MF] MOQ: valuable or not?

Marty Jorgensen mjorgensen at vpdinc.com
Tue Feb 28 09:17:51 PST 2006

Hi Kevin - I will respond to both of your posts here.
Your first response to my request for a definition of "God is Love" was:

No can do Marty.  This is one of those things that you will have to work out
for yourself.

I'm not trying to work anything out; I'm asking for your definition of terms
so I can understand your point of view.  Your second post (below) makes it a
bit clearer, at least to your view of God.  You say that God is the source
of all things is similar to saying Quality is the source of all things.  So
to you, God is Quality.

I still have a problem with your statement that God is love, since I don't
know how you define love. If God and love are equated, are you saying that
the source of all things is love?  What does that mean?

Marty J