[MF] - On why one might value the MOQ

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 28 15:33:25 PST 2006

Ted ET all;

I think that we all can get back on track if we want to & you have made a start here.

Two topics that historically have always been and always will be contentious are religion and politics.  As I've already spoken my mind on religion and it's relevance to this forum - that being truncated as 'yes' it may have a minor place in our MoQ forum, but should not be a major player in same in my humble opinion.  Politics to me is a definite 'no' in relation to MoQ discussions.  I echo again my thoughts that although science tends to at times encompass or be at least partially governed by religious 'morals', ‘values’ & 'ethics' [i.e., 'stem cell research'] - and that seems to be strictly dependent on WHO the scientist IS or the consensus of some ethics board.

So, onto the hopeful rejuvenation of the main focus; I quote your "I value the MoQ more highly than most" statement as a topic of further discussion if anyone chooses to pursue this...

How do you arrive at that conclusion Ted?

~Steve

Ted (?) said:

...I figure I may as well send it now, as everyone's threatening to quit all  at
once.

And further down: "...I acknowledge that the MoQ is not widely valued  yet.  I value the MoQ more
highly than most..."