[MF] A thirty-thousand page menu with no food?

Muzikhed at aol.com Muzikhed at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 07:06:06 PST 2006

This song boiled up as relevant to this, and the recent [MF] topics.
But I'm enjoying lurking, and working, so I simply offer it up, sans
analysis.

- Ted
------------------------------------

Jeremiah, Jeremiah,
honey won't you please get up & light the fire?
Jere-mee-oh, Jere-mee-oh
It's so cold & dark in here the folks can't see - yo!

Will the meeting come to order to discuss
just exactly what the hell is gonna become of us?

Sweet Bellinda, sweet Bellinda
Didn't know the price until she walked right in there
Now they've got her.
Now they've got her.
Bangin' on her head with everything they've taught her!
She is hip, but she is not so very cool...
Uniform equipped to rope up the backwards golden rule!

Some will tell you
Some will tell you
Tell you what you really want ain't on the menu.
Don't believe them.
Don't you believe them.
Cook it up yourself and then prepare to serve them!

Dance, dance, to the music in the sky!
Guess which one we are, and whether we live before we die!

(Buffy Sainte-Marie,  Jeremiah, from "Moonshot", 1968)