[MF] MOQ: valuable or not?

Marty Jorgensen mjorgensen at vpdinc.com
Wed Mar 1 11:32:25 PST 2006

Hi Kevin - OK, I will drop this - but you say you want to discuss "how the
Metaphysics of Quality speaks to faith, hope and love", but that we should
avoid "pursuing theological arguments or philosophical arguments that
include theological questions."  Sounds like you want it both ways.  It
would seem that any discussion of "faith, hope and love" will lead to
theological elements.

Marty J