[MF] Dharmakaya light

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 6 18:18:23 PST 2006

Cheers Lorenz; yes, I'm in Brisbane.

Glad that you did read back a little and see the mess I was referring to...Hopefully things are on the mend now as this email forum CAN be quite interesting!  No, your message didn't seem at all out of context to me.

PS; I like the "troll" label you gave me - I must check that my webcam is turned OFF in future! ;)

Steve