[MD] Quantum Physics (and side tangent on quality-code of art)

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 10:41:03 PST 2006

     [Laird]
> Quantum Physics is the attempt to understand the
> interaction-point
> between DQ and SQ.

     This interaction-point is also the code of art.
Since quantum physics is showing us, how much we
influence the outcome of an experiment, and also, the
outcome of the experiment could be unpredictable.
Thus, the interaction-point between dq and sq is code
of art, is analogous, is definition and is not defined
totally.  Wow, this defined-not-defined of the code of
art is not totally dq and totally sq.  This is
Quality, too.  Quality is dq and sq.  Code of art is
dq and sq.  Dq is sq-and-not-sq.  Sq is dq-and-not-sq.
  Hmmmm, this quality and code of art is so similar,
what's the difference, anybody?

     [Laird]
> Okay, I promise I'll stop responding to myself, at
> least for today!

     Ha, Ha, ok.  :-)

woods,
SA