[MD] nit-picking clear perspective is quality

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 03:07:30 PST 2006

SA, Laird, and DMB

SA said
"meaning is practiced by the play on words"

I say hear, hear, and point out that both "practice" and "play" are dynamic.

And, talking of playing with words, a question for DMB; how would you
characterise this from SA ?

"Zen is full distinctions with particulars and static quality.  Zen is
impermanence with nondistinctions and dynamic quality.  It's this code
of art that the MoQ discusses that has me hmmmm-in'.  This might be
the True Self of Zen where the inevitable distinctions and
non-distinctions are here all in all without any hang-ups in practice,
due to dq.  Dq rids hang-ups, and we've got 'new' static patterns.
Code of art is dq and sq ridding hang-ups, due to the 'impermanence is
creative-destruction' and impermanence is destructive-creation'.  True
Self Zen is the pivotal
event in Zen, which includes all events are pivotal therefore.  Code
of Art is pivotal event in Quality, which includes all events are
pivotal therefore. Quality True Self is Code of Art.  Maybe?"

Drivel, or a valuable stream of wonderful consciousness ?

Regards
Ian