[MD] Quantum Physics

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 06:04:29 PST 2006

     [Laird]
> Aside from a few very small camps,
> quantum mechanics is all about throwing determinism
> out the window and looking 'behind the curtain' of
> many SOM assumptions. That in mind, either quantum
> collapse or DQ-interaction upon intellect can
> potentially be seen as the (same) source of
> consciousness.

     Is the "...(same) source of consciousness.", here
stated, the code of art?  The quantum collapse or
DQ-interaction, are these, what you're saying,
'creative triggers' upon consciousness, thus, that
aspect of code of art, and 'everything' else code of
art is?  For I see code of art as what happens during
the 'split' of quality.

woods,
SA