[MD] Quantum Physics

Laird Bedore lmbedore at vectorstar.com
Mon Dec 4 10:36:50 PST 2006

>      [Laird]
>
>> Aside from a few very small camps,
>> quantum mechanics is all about throwing determinism
>> out the window and looking 'behind the curtain' of
>> many SOM assumptions. That in mind, either quantum
>> collapse or DQ-interaction upon intellect can
>> potentially be seen as the (same) source of
>> consciousness.
>>

> [SA]
>      Is the "...(same) source of consciousness.", here
> stated, the code of art?  The quantum collapse or
> DQ-interaction, are these, what you're saying,
> 'creative triggers' upon consciousness, thus, that
> aspect of code of art, and 'everything' else code of
> art is?  For I see code of art as what happens during
> the 'split' of quality.

[Laird]
I suppose in the way you've been using the 'code of art', yes. The
quantum collapse or DQ-interaction are 'creative triggers' upon reality,
including consciousness. The 'split' of quality from DQ to SQ (code of
art, DQ-interaction) can also be viewed as quantum collapse. The
spontaneous reduction of everything/nothing/probability into reality. DQ
creating SQ. These statements are all pointing at the same thing, and
all these phrases describe a single phenomenon.

-Laird