[MD] freedom is for the rich

Arlo Bensinger ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 4 08:52:07 PST 2006

[Micah]
Thanks to the government roadway system we have sprawl, gas shortages, more
global warming and an auto-centric lifestyle, but it's nice, oh - and selfless!

[Arlo]
Are you suggesting a "private" roadway system would be better? Would the
above things you mention be lessened because only the wealthy would be able
to pay to use the roads?

[Micah]
A little slavery is not possible. We shouldn't be forced to pay for anything.

[Arlo]
Are you suggesting the military be privatized and funded by charitable
donations?