[MD] freedom is for the rich

Micah micah at roarkplumbing.com
Mon Dec 4 09:12:16 PST 2006

Arlo,

Is your premise - "we need government to live"?

I've used toll roads many times, they are great when held privately, and
affordable. Why would you assume that private roads would only be affordable
for the rich? There are not enough wealthy individuals to build and support
a private highway system, that would only be possible with lower cost and
access to all, but this is elementary Capitalism - which you should
understand.

And we don't need a military, unless you believe America could be taken over
without our consent. As if another country would want or could even control
NY or LA, let alone the entire country. You'll notice I said without our
consent, which implies our greatest threat - politicians. Bush and Co. are
doing a great job of screwing the pooch with our consent.

Micah