[MD] freedom is for the rich

Case Case at iSpots.com
Mon Dec 4 09:32:08 PST 2006

[SA]
uh?  You don't pay taxes you go to jail or lose everything.  What a choice.
I'm not getting stuck on whether taxes are good or not, or if there's a
better way.  I'm just struck by the choice you're offering here Case.
Unless I missed something here, again, uh?

[Case]
You above all should know that you can walk off into the woods and live off
the land. Participation in society is voluntary. You know what the rules
are. Either play by them, seek to change them or walk away. Even Thoreau was
down with that.

But I am not offering the choices, that is just what they are. Sign the
social contract or live on your own in either case your are a Free Person.