[MD] Quantum Physics

Dan Glover daneglover at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:25:46 PST 2006

Hello everyone

>From: Laird Bedore <lmbedore at vectorstar.com>
>To: moq_discuss at moqtalk.org
>Subject: Re: [MD] Quantum Physics
>Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:08:32 -0500
>
>Hi Dan,
>
>What if we took his first sentence as saying that objects come from
>ideas, which have a deeper source (Quality) in the MoQ?

Hi Laird

Sure there's that in the second part of the sentence.

>It seems to me
>he's making a suggestion that the MoQ accommodates the creation of
>quantum theory, and also can accommodate (a retuned) scientific
>objectivism by use of philosophic idealism (pragmatically bridging the
>gap).

I'm sorry but I have read and re-read the sentence and I see no mention of
the creation of quantum theory. What do you mean here?

>I read it as being an inclusive suggestion rather than an
>exclusive (disavowing) one.

What about the first part of his sentence? Have you read the SODV paper?
Have you read LILA'S CHILD? I think it is helpful to know a little of the
history here before proceeding.

>He's allowing for improved explainations of
>phenomena (his slit experiment/light example) to emerge but not
>dictating one in particular: "There may be a higher quality one that
>contradicts [the highest-quality assumption one can make about light]."

This is falsification. Science is based on falsification as well as the MOQ.
Religion is not.

Thank you for your comments,

Dan