[MD] Quantum Physics

Laird Bedore lmbedore at vectorstar.com
Mon Dec 4 12:08:32 PST 2006

Hi Dan,

What if we took his first sentence as saying that objects come from
ideas, which have a deeper source (Quality) in the MoQ? It seems to me
he's making a suggestion that the MoQ accommodates the creation of
quantum theory, and also can accommodate (a retuned) scientific
objectivism by use of philosophic idealism (pragmatically bridging the
gap). I read it as being an inclusive suggestion rather than an
exclusive (disavowing) one. He's allowing for improved explainations of
phenomena (his slit experiment/light example) to emerge but not
dictating one in particular: "There may be a higher quality one that
contradicts [the highest-quality assumption one can make about light]."

Regards,
-Laird