[MD] Quantum Physics

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 09:52:52 PST 2006

Chin) But good rambling chat. If what I understand
about what qm tells
us is true, it is more than just being the white
noise, it would be an
interconnectedness between nature and our small self.

     Yes, as I see it, since all is quality, according
to the MoQ, then nature and small self are each other,
somehow, someway, and made distinct by static
patterns, too.

     [Chin]
 It would also be true in the Ancient Zen teachings.
Quality, Code of Art and Nothingness would all be the
same in my view.

     I see code of art as enlightenment.  This
experience of enlightenment is realizing quality, and
what comes with this realization is that quality has
been, and thus, is present.  This is the going-out
into nowhere and realizing where one has always been.
It may seem like a going-out and a return, but as
breathing is inhaling and exhaling - it is still
breathing.  Nothingness is quality as well.  Quality
can't be through and through Zen, or else Pirsig came
up with nothing new, or maybe Quality is Zen and
Pirsig was just a clarifier, hmmm.  Just as Dogen
seemed to change Zen, but upon clarification, all that
Dogen did was clarify Zen, he didn't change Zen.  As
Pirsig says, the real quality is not the quality that
can be spoken.  As Dogen would say, put down the book
and mind, mind, mind!  Yet, Dogen wrote, and Pirsig
wrote, as well.

     [Chin]
 Morality would come from our being ‘True’ to our
nature.

     I like this.  I like this a whole lot!!!!!!
Morality is being good and true 'to our nature'.
Hmmm, this 'to our nature' what is that?  What is our
nature?  I say Be Quiet!  To put that into MoQ
terminology is to say 'our nature' is nothing.
Dynamic morality.  Code of art.  Nothing is moral.
Moral is openended.  Practice and Know.  Just be quiet
and realize.  This would allow each and every one of
us to be ture to 'our nature', which morality 'comes'
from.
     I small quoted 'our nature', as that, for our
nature is firm, but left open.  I also 'comes' for it
is not really a going-out and coming back.  It is more
a realization of 'oneself'.  I 'oneself' for 'oneself'
is particular and yet, nothing:  impermenance:
Nothing is moral.  Quiet is true self.

cougar,
SA