[MD] Quantum Physics

Khaled Alkotob khaledsa at juno.com
Wed Dec 6 21:00:10 PST 2006

Ham, Laird, Dan

It's been interesting following this, and in another thread Platt asked
the question if to each his own as the end result is the same in reaching
quality.

I am out of my league here, and do not have the proper tools to elaborate
but the premise of my idea is as follows:

Until Calculus came along, certain computations could not be made. in the
paragraph at the bottom of the page there is a mention of the collision
between subject and object at a moment in time.

Well in a way that what calculus was able to do. Figure out such things
as acceleration and declaration at a moment in time.

It's in a way going from, to 2 to 3 to a forth dimension and beyond

Our way of thinking (western) is defined/limited by how we are raised and
how we perceive things.

So does exist such a thing as the calculus of thought?

Algebra help as to enumerate our world, geometry help us define the 3
dimensional world
The next step is interrelating ideas, sort of a 3 dimensional spider web,
where subject-object relations can be defined, and not just left as
abstract ideas

Just a thought

Khaled