[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 10:25:27 PST 2006

Hey, Glad to hear from ya Dan Glover!

     [Dan G.]
> I read of a tragedy out west in Oregon where a man
> and his family became
> snowbound when they took a wrong turn. After
> statically waiting over a week
> and with supplies running low, the man apparently
> decided to Dynamically
> seek help by setting off on foot. A couple days
> later his family was rescued
> and it took searchers a few more days to locate the
> man's body.
> Let's examine this using the first principle as you
> suggest: freedom. Now,
> it's clear the man was acting in a moral manner...he
> wanted nothing more
> than to save his family. And it seems pretty clear
> that he was acting in a
> more Dynamic manner by actively seeking help rather
> than passively waiting
> for it to arrive.
> Using the first principle, where did he go wrong?

     I don't think we can say he went wrong, can we?
This is very sad.  He was trying to save his family,
and died trying... so sad.  A good memory for the
family, I'm assuming, where dad is loving his family
so much, trying to help them out, trying to save them.
 If he only stayed, but he didn't know...  got ta love
him.

blue jays voicing I hear 'em now,
SA