[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:03:12 PST 2006

Dan, Case,

I don't know enough about the specific case to know if the guy did
make any specific mistake or ill-judged decision, but I do want to say
there are alternative answers besides

(a) It was predetermined he would die.
(b) He died as a result of a mistake he made.

Roughly speaking the alternative is "shit happens".

Ian