[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 15:19:45 PST 2006

> >[Case]
> >Perhaps the problem is he did everything right.

> Dan:
> But he died! Are you saying that there was at no
> point along the way where
> he made a mistake? That his death was predetermined
> from the beginning?

     Why would this lead you to think his death was
predetermined?  He made a decision between him and his
family, he choose his family, and still died.  I'm not
seeing why you are having difficulty with this.  I was
sadden by this, too.  Are you having difficulty cause
your sad by his death and wanted him not to die?

> >Case:
> >When confronted with a
> >chaotic universe there any number of strategies one
> could adopt.

> Dan:
> Looking at the situation of the family trapped in
> the snow, there were only
> 2 opening moves for the man: stay with the car, or
> go for help. If he was
> going to go for help it was vital that he go early
> on, not after a week in
> the wilderness had sapped his energy.

     Seeing that you knew the details and particulars,
and had some answers, maybe even before you asked us
first what we thought about the event, why didn't you
just share with us your solution?  Nobody can staticly
pattern everything, there is mu, unless we meet
somebody on the path that has bread to fill our
stomachs.

> Dan:
> Good sense is always better than poor judgement.

     What is good sense?

> Dan:
> I live in a bit of a tornado alley myself. A person
> couldn't give me a
> trailer nor pay me to live in it. Block buildings
> are little better unless
> they're structually reinforced. It's a bummer for
> sure but that's just how
> it is when you're confronted with forces of nature.

     Yeap, that's just how it is.

night,
SA