[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 07:04:53 PST 2006

> [Dan]
> He was trying to save his life and it didn't work.

     This is just a control issue, and dq rids control
issues.  Death does come...

> [Dan]
> I meant that you didn't seem to be interested...

     No, I was very interested.  I gave the best
possible answer I could at the time.  I don't know
everything.

> [Dan]
> No. His actions led to his death though.

     All of our actions lead to death.

> [Dan]
> You say I say. Ends and means, don't you know...

     Don't I know what?

> [Dan]
> Only when dead.

     What is death now?  Many perspectives exist as to
what happens when one is dead.  Even Buddhism that
nothing is nothing philosophy talks about bardos and
such.  When it comes to death, I just don't know.  The
one understanding I lean towards most, is the Hebrew,
when somebody dies, they are sleeping.  When I see
somebody dead, they do look asleep, as in a deep, deep
sleep, but then I truly don't know.

> [Dan]
> Mueow.

     Yes, death is mu probably, I can static cling to
death all I want, and I just don't know.

> [Dan]
> How do you mean, practical?

    By practical, I'm saying living it.  I live life,
I live dying, I will live death, by that I mean I will
experience death, and then what, after that death
experience we all see - I don't know.

> [Dan]
> Me either.

     ok

   [Dan G.]
> Glass cleaner

    ha, ha, ha, :-)  you are funny.

blue sky, some gray clouds, bird just flew by window,
SA