[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

Case Case at iSpots.com
Sat Dec 9 16:48:10 PST 2006

Dan,

All I know is when I was a boy scout they told us if you ever get lost just
stay where you are. Wandering around only gets you more lost. I don't know
anything about this situation other than what you say and a few news
flashes. The concept that just being outside could kill you is totally
foreign to me. But if I were lost I would sit still as long as I could stand
it like this guy did. If after a few days it started to look like no one was
coming I would probably be unable to resist the temptation to leave the
family and look for help. But I don't know this guy or what resources he had
available. Like a map or a compass or a flare or whatever.

But the future is not fated. The greater the uncertainty of a situation the
less likely any planned strategy is to work. Chaos makes fools of us all.

Case