[MD] Fw: Kant's Motorcycle

David M davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 10 13:14:52 PST 2006

Hi Case

You talk as if we exchange data with some
TITs that are detached from us. I think it
makes more sense to see ourselves as
parts of a whole,one dynamic pattern
undergoing and bringing about change
in a larger dynamic pattern. So this
may cover pain/bodily damage, taking
in food, the need to move around, the
need to negotiate the environment, etc.
This must begin very directly and only
develops our virtual/microcosm type
modelling of these interactions into a
world, time-space, objects, etc later on,
yet the base is the felt-ness/quality of
all such interaction.

Whether this is true of all bodies, or only
organic ones is difficult to determine.

David M