[MD] Fw: Kant's Motorcycle

Case Case at iSpots.com
Sun Dec 10 15:40:52 PST 2006

[David M]
You talk as if we exchange data with some TITs that are detached from us. I
think it makes more sense to see ourselves as parts of a whole,one dynamic
pattern undergoing and bringing about change in a larger dynamic pattern. So
this may cover pain/bodily damage, taking in food, the need to move around,
the need to negotiate the environment, etc. This must begin very directly
and only develops our virtual/microcosm type modelling of these interactions
into a world, time-space, objects, etc later on, yet the base is the
felt-ness/quality of all such interaction.

Whether this is true of all bodies, or only organic ones is difficult to
determine.

[Case]
I accept fully that we construct our own realities. Whether we actually are
brains in vats or not I can not say but the world we live in is entirely in
our heads. My experience is the totality of reality. But I personally accept
the existence of TITs. They are what I am ordering. There is something our
there that I represent internally. I thing this all one thing is over rated.
If you add up all the plus and minuses, the matter and the antimatter, roll
it all up in a ball, my guess is it all cancels to Zero. So you see One I
see Zero. There's a binary system for you.